Ingredients for Egg Fried Rice:
- Basmathi Rice - 1 Cup
- Carrot - 1 (Finely chopped)
- Onion - 1 Cup (Finely chopped)
- Beans - 10 (Finely chopped)
- Green peas - half cup (Boiled)
- Spring Onions - 1 (Finely chopped)
- Capsicum - 2 (Finely chopped)
- Garlic and ginger paste - 1 table spoon
- Egg - 3 Nos
- Chilly sauce - 1 table spoon
- Soya sauce - 1 table spoon
- Ghee - half cup
Boil the basmathi rice and keep it aside.
Add ghee and finely chopped onions to it.
Add spring onions and mix well.
Now, add ginger garlic paste and mix well until the raw smell clears.
Then, add the finely vegetables (Carrot, Beanse, Green peas, capsicum) and mix well.
Now, add eggs and salt to taste and mix well.
Add soya sauce, chilly sauce, pepper powder mix well , allow the mixture to cook well.
Finally, add the cooked rice to the mixture.
Server hot tasty "Egg Fried Rice".
We can add boiled chiken to make chiken fried rice or we can add mashrooms which gives us tasty mashroom fried rice. Don't over cook the rice and always drain the rice completely.