Home Remedies to Lighten Dark Lips
- Soak fresh rose petals in milk for an hour. Grind them and mix it with honey and a pinch of saffron. Apply it on lips and wash it of after 15 minutes.
- Mix rose petals, butter, honey or fresh cream and massage the lips with this mixture. Wash it after 15 minutes.
- Mix rose water and honey. Apply this on lips. Wash it after 15 minutes.
- Mix sugar and fresh cream to make a scrubber. Use it to scrub this on lips. Do it once a week.
- Another scrubber using sugar is just mix sugar with honey and almond oil and scrab this on lips.
- Mix crushed pomegranate seeds, milk cream and rose water. Scrub this for few minutes and wash it off.
- Mix pomegranate juice, beetroot juice and carrot juice. Apply on lips and washit after 10 minutes
- Apply lemon juice on lips before going to bed.
- Take a small slice of lemon and spread some sugar on it. Scrub this on lips. Repeat this daily.
- Mix lemon juice, honey and apply this on lips before going to bed.
5. Olive Oil or Coconut Oil
- Apply few drops of olive oil or coconut oil on lips and give some gentle massage. Wash it off after 5 minutes.
- Mix olive oil or coconut oil and sugar. Apply this on lips and wash it off after 10 minutes.
More Tips to get Pink Lips
- Avoid smoking for getting pink lips.
- Avoid direct contact to sun. Use high quality lip balms.
- Avoid excess using of teas and coffee.
- Drink lots of water (atleast 8 glasses per day).